My girls

My girls
Grace getting to hold her sisters hand for the first time.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

BIrthday fun!

As promised here are some birthday pictures of Evelyn. She was too cute! I think the funniest part was when she got her cupcake. She first picked it up with her hands, then decided that she didn't really want to get messy. She then put her hands out to the side and leaned in just with her face. She was bobbing for cupcakes.

I still can't believe that she is 1 years old. Where has the time gone?

This was the replacement cake that SAMS made for me. It was yummy.  Still sad about it.

Grill master Brad cooking up the yummy hot dogs.


Evelyn about to enjoy her cupcake.

 She went right for the cupcake. No fear here!
Bobbing for cupcakes! After she decided that a hands free approach was better there was no stopping her.




Birthday girl enjoying herself.

Present time.



Taking a nap with Niki. She lasted the whole entire party. She slept for a good while too and was ready to play when she woke up.





This is her original smash cake. I saved it cause I worked so hard on it and the original and darn it I wanted to eat that yummy cake. Yes I am still a bit sad about the cake. Thinking should I try to make Grace's or just be done forever?  Maybe cupcakes?

Thank you to all our family and friends for helping make Evelyn's first birthday so special and helping me to laugh about my cake disaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment