My girls

My girls
Grace getting to hold her sisters hand for the first time.

Monday, January 4, 2010

Long time

So I am not so good at this blogging thing. As you can see it has almost been a year since my last one. Maybe longer. G is now 5 and doing great as a Kindergarten student. She loves it. Brad is still working hard and me well there are big changes there. I am pregnant and on full bed rest. 25 weeks now and doing good. So you won't see post about me teaching, no stories for the rest of this year. That does make me sad though, missing my class.

My Mom has come and moved in with us to help, she is cleaning right now. ;o)



My belly at 25 weeks. You can also see my desk in the back. Since I spend most of my day in my room in bed, that holds most of what I need during the day.


G's Dec dance recital. She is really growing up on us.

My princess and I at the NICU reunion in Oct of this. She was Cinderella this year.

I know there is plenty more pictures to share, but goodness time flies. Let's see how well I do at keeping it up now that I am on bed rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment