My girls

My girls
Grace getting to hold her sisters hand for the first time.

Monday, December 3, 2012

Busy little family...

So I have been missing. School starts and well I get wrapped up in, going to work, kid activity, sleeping....sleeping.  Did I mention sleeping?

Here are some candid photos of what we have been up to.

 College Day at school. Of course we wore our Aggie shirts! I mean what else did you think we would wear?  ;o)

They needed a picture with daddy they said.


Dance class. They girls are drawing the audience on the mirror's for Evelyn's glass to practice with. It was too cute. Later Evelyn would kiss each face.

Can you say tired? She claimed just the opposite, but as you can tell she fell asleep standing up.  Poor baby girl.



1st Visit to the Dentist office!
 She did very well getting her teeth cleaned and during the x-rays. I was shocked a little I must admit. At home she doesn't even sit still for a Disney movie. She earned a balloon and a bracelet.

No comments:

Post a Comment