My girls

My girls
Grace getting to hold her sisters hand for the first time.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Fat Quarter Bag 1(day 1)

So with all the sewing I have been doing, rather putting off for years of trying to have another baby, I am making up for some lost time. I was showed a neat pattern where you take 6 fat quarters and some lining and make this really neat huge bag. Brad helped me pick some neat fabric out and I got started tonight when I got home from finishing my quilt top.


My 6 fat quarters all laid out. You can't tell from this picture but what looks like large flowers, isn't! They are can-can dancers! I will take a picture closer up at some point, but it is the neatest fabric I have seen for dancing.

My little helper tonight. She was really the supervisor. She made sure I was on my toes with sewing and giving her attention.

Yes that is a paper bag, she played with this thing forever!

All sewn together and ready for the lining. I chose a pale blue much like the one on the far right. It has a different patternFa and different shades. If you look closely you can kind of see the can-can dancers.

No comments:

Post a Comment