My girls

My girls
Grace getting to hold her sisters hand for the first time.

Monday, November 29, 2010

Fat Quarter Bag 1 (Day 2)

Well it done! All in all that was a pretty easy project. I am pleased with the outcome. I did make some notes of things I will do differently next time and some things I will pay more attention too as well.

one view. Not the best picture, but you get the idea. I was tired and a sweet baby needed me.

opposite side. I really like the fabric and I will be darned if I still didn't get the can-can dancers.

on a different note, my little helper was a little fussy tonight and then passed out once I rocked her. Look at how cute those toes are. Don't you just want to nibble on them?

So now I need to decide what colors or patterns to do another bag in. I have several people in mind to make one of these for their Christmas gift or part of. While the bag can't hold a lot of heavy items it can hold bulky items. One of the things I like about it is when you lay it on the table to look through it, the bag opens so large that finding items is easy.

I am out of sewing projects for the week. I will be hunting out some good deals on fat quarters and I am now thinking about my next quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment