My girls

My girls
Grace getting to hold her sisters hand for the first time.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Lots of after school events makes for a long week

So our first week back after the Thanksgiving holiday is so busy I can't believe that today is Wednesday and the school day is over!  Really?? Good in the fact the week has gone by fast, but man it has been long. Every night this week we are some where and there late. I have crashed each night. I don't think I have even moved a bit as I have slept. Our church is getting ready for Vespers this Sunday and the whole family, minus Evelyn, is involved in it some how. Grace is singing, Brad is playing in the orchestra and I am ringing my bell choir.  Goodness I think we need a full time nanny/house manager or something to help us out. (Been watching too much Real Housewives of Beverly Hills)

So I am still looking for my next sewing project. I think I might make the girls a matching dress and then get started on another quilt. I have been looking but nothing has jumped out at me yet.


That is all for today. I am headed to do some tutoring and then finally headed home.

No comments:

Post a Comment