My girls

My girls
Grace getting to hold her sisters hand for the first time.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Found a pattern!

Well I have found my next quilt pattern. I am excited to get started, just need to purchase the fabric first. I am thinking of making it for Grace. So I will most definitely go with pinks, just need a good border color to go with it since each block is sort of outlined in the same color.

Things to work on for this next quilt.
  1. My cutting. I need to get my cuts straighter
  2. Measuring. Need to do this more often
  3. Not getting upset with myself.  HA!
On a side note I have been pumping for the past 11 months now. I have decided, not lightly, to take my life back a tad. I am going to be shutting down the dairy farm this weekend. I am praying that it will not be too painful and go quickly like it did after Grace.  We will see. This will be my 3rd time to try, last two times were too painful for me.  Benefit this time is that Grace is sick, not the benefit, but that I will be staying home with her and being at home when you let the dairy farm dry up it easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment