My girls

My girls
Grace getting to hold her sisters hand for the first time.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Busy Weekend

Evelyn is finally up on all fours! So far raising Evelyn has been so different than Grace. She is pretty much hitting the milestones right on target. It is very different from Grace and all our struggles to get her mobile.

What a long weekend we have had. Busy probably doesn't describe it well enough. Brad and I had a real date this Friday night!! We danced the night away! The next morning I had to be across town for a workshop, followed by a birthday party and then a ladies night out with my Sunday School girls. Today was a very busy day. Church followed by vespers later that night.  I am very ready for a hot bath and my bed. I think if you listen carefully you can hear my bed calling me.  ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment