My girls

My girls
Grace getting to hold her sisters hand for the first time.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Day 6!! FINISHED!!

Drum roll please.... I am finished with my quilt!  Yes done! I am just about to get this post done and curl up with it on my comfy chair. I have many areas to work on. Binding seems to be my next goal. I tried to machine stitch it on.  What was I thinking?? I know now that hand stitching would be better and easier.  Note to self. That is the good part about doing new things and learning, you always find a way to do it better and easier the next time.

Sewing the binding on to the right side of the quilt.

Sewing the binding. Lesson learned hand stitch this next time.

Finished product. The quilt is about 6.5 ft by 5.5ft.

Here you can see the backing. 
I am now about to log off and start my search for more fabric for my next project.  I have made good notes of my areas I need to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment