My girls

My girls
Grace getting to hold her sisters hand for the first time.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Planning

Planning, planning and more planning. Here is my to do list for this week. ARG!

1. House spotless, (almost done! We have been good at keeping it up)
2. Grocery store (YIKES no milk!)
3. Bake a cake and decorate
4. Party bags for the kiddies coming
5. Ballet
6. Violin Lessons
7. Party goods are needed
8. Party food, this is a Sam's trip
9. Girl scout meeting
10. Parents are coming, so sheets on the bed
11. Clean floors again, I am sure Evelyn will spit up on them before Saturday.
12. Sell Girl Scout cookies. Speaking of that who needs some?
13. Work! Lesson plans, make copies and keep my classroom clean. (clean???)
14. Get people to RSVP so I know how much food to buy.
15. Pray for good weather for the boucny on Saturday.

I think that is it for this week. Thankfully I do have a working list and there are many things already crossed off and some half done. YAY for being prepared!!

Evelyn is so big! She is crawling all over the place and pulling up to standing and making that transition very well. She is also starting to walk along the coffee table. I think we are close to full out walking. She has been practicing for her birthday party this week. I needed to practice my cake decorating so I made cupcakes. She is getting good at the getting messy part. So note to self take off her cute birthday outfit BEFORE cake time. ;o)

Grace is loving her new short haircut and I am loving it when getting her ready in the morning. Her favorite part she says it that everyone can see her earrings.

Sewing News
I finally have my fabric all picked out and will be ordering it this weekend. Grace is very excited about what we are getting. She helped. It has a very Fancy Nancy/rock princess color scheme.  Don't worry I will be posting pictures about it.
Well that is about it for me this week. Hopefully we can maintain some order to our madness this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment