My girls

My girls
Grace getting to hold her sisters hand for the first time.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Snow Day

A nice three day weekend is headed my way. I got the girls all clean and in bed and now I am enjoying the fire, a nice beer and my trashy TV. Yes I am addicted to trashy TV. Not sure why really, but I find some of these Housewives so captivating.

Snow day you say? Why yes, here in Houston. I hope it does have a little snow. I have a 6 yr old that really wants it. For Houston it is really cold too and my classroom has no heat coming in to it. So I am ok with staying in my warm house and playing with my girls. I think we will stay in our PJ's for part of the day and it we do get snow go out and play.

Night to all, as this is getting boring and I have nothing else to say.  ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment