My girls

My girls
Grace getting to hold her sisters hand for the first time.

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

God via Dunn Bros

Our nights seems to be the same on the outside. We make dinner, have family time at the table, complete homework, sign reading logs, take baths, read stories and breath once the kids are asleep.

Yet things are a different looking. Many nights when we do homework, it isn't the same. Many nights I read her homework out loud to her, she then tells me what to put down. It is just easier on us and her. Less frustrating for all involved.


So to the title, God via Dunn Bros. I was having a hard week. Just when you think things can't be getting better you get a message. I believe that God sends them to us all the time, but are we always paying attention? So Dunn Bros was having a buy one skinny latte and get a second one free. They put these cute stickies on the mouth hole so your drink doesn't spill. They always have cute pictures or sayings.  Here were mine one day last week. Yup got both on the same day. Both were messages I needed to hear, see and keep in mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment