My girls

My girls
Grace getting to hold her sisters hand for the first time.

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Where I have been!!! ALL OVER!!!!

I know it has been a L.O.N.G time since I posted, so I will try to catch you up to date on a lot of happenings.

October was great!  I made Grace and Brad matching Jedi Robes for Halloween. Every time she was asked what she wanted to be for Halloween that is all she said. I totally lucked out and found her a fabulous shirt that looked like a Jedi shirt.  Aren't they so cute?





Brad and I also got to attend our yearly Aggie game. I just love going back to College Station. Just love that place. After we saw the game, and got a little sunburned on one side, we headed to my favorite restaurant and had dinner. Wings n' More! I swear it taste better there. While eating I kept looking at the table next to us. "Brad I know that guy." Turns out it was Howard Matthews!  Awesome kid and comes from the district I teach in!



We also headed to my Uncle and Aunt's new place for a visit. We had fun there too. I just had to show these pictures of Evelyn and my Dad. Aren't her eyes so blue?



Grace had to have another eye surgery. This one was a tad on the scary side. They were not sure how it was going to turn out. Basically the scar tissue that took her left eye from her was acting up again in her right. To say that fall was a tense time of the year would be putting it lightly.  Here are some pictures after her surgery. She has taken this bear with her to almost all her surgeries since out of the NICU. Surgery Bear is her name. She even got a matching eye patch. Her doctors and nurses are the BEST!



We traveled to Grapevine for Thanksgiving this year in our new van. Okay I admit it! I am really starting to enjoy it. Just look how peaceful the trip was! Once there the girls got out my Grandmother's hats to play with. We watched old home videos and even saw me at Grace's age playing with the same hats.






No comments:

Post a Comment