My girls

My girls
Grace getting to hold her sisters hand for the first time.

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Oh baby

My cousin is having a baby soon and tomorrow is her shower. Unlike the norm she isn't finding out what baby is till baby day.  ACK!!!  I have waited to make baby something cause well gender neutral fabric is hard to come by these days. Now for older kids and adults NO issue. But sweet, softy baby material. It has been difficult.  I finally found some I am ok with. I will just have to make something once i know what baby is. 

Any who I found this great video on a self binding baby quilt. It was so easy and I love the way they look. I will have to make baby another one, but in either pinks or blues. Hoping for pinks personally.  ;o) My cousin Jodie did love them and got on to me for being fussy.  Oh well I guess my age is getting the best of my fussiness. 

Here is how mine turned out.








I also used some of Red's fancy stitches. So that the back of the blankets would be cute too!

 Jodie and her receiving blankets.


No comments:

Post a Comment