My girls

My girls
Grace getting to hold her sisters hand for the first time.

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Wish list

I am VERY, let me say that again....  VERY fortunate in the sewing machines and items that I own. I have a great Aunt that got me started and my mother-in-law that keeps challenging me in my sewing projects and techniques.

I decided to start a wish list of some sewing items I would like and will be working towards.

1.  I would like some triangle rulers to help me better measure my HST. Here are a few I have seen in action and read about. Not sure which one I will choose. Do you own one? suggestions welcomed (From left to right: 1. Perfect Half-Square and Quarter-Square Triangles Ruler. 2. Fons and Porter Half and Quarter Ruler by Omnigrid. 3. Perfect Corner Ruler. 4.
  1. Easy Angle Ruler)
 





2.  Roller cutter. I have a good fiskars 45mm roller cutter, ok I admit I have 3. I kind of have a thing for scissors and cutters.  ;o) What I would like to add to my collection is this one it is a Olfa Quick Change 60 mm Rotary Cutter.


Now I would love to have one of these. I love a good ole seam ripper, BUT there are times when you have a long seam to rip and not enough tv time to go with it. Peggy's stitch erasure.  ;o)


You can never have enough of these
This is something I love. I need a 2nd one. I get tired of trying to remember to move my pin holder from one side of the room to the other side of the room.

Things to do still in my sewing room
1. Make my ironing board/storage thingy.
2. Hang my quilting design wall.


No comments:

Post a Comment