My girls

My girls
Grace getting to hold her sisters hand for the first time.

Saturday, August 18, 2012

YIKES

NOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please say it isn't so!!  School isn't starting is it?

Sadly.......yes...... it.....is.... ;o(

But I am ready. My room is done. That is a HUGE step.

List of things to do:
  1. Make first day copies for kids
  2. Make my parent classroom information packet copies
  3. Sharpen pencils  hehehehe
  4. Cut laminating
  5. Laminate game packets
  6. Again cut laminating
  7. Make info cards for parents to fill out
  8. Write lesson plans
  9. Cut out new classroom signs oh and laminate
  10. Cut name tags out for desk
  11. Oh CUT laminating.  HA
 
See a theme there?  Since this was the year of dong new things, I decided to step up and make more games.  Also since I will have different students than I have ever had, I am doing some different things with my math centers too!

Go me!  Year to be and do different!

Happy Sunday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment