My girls

My girls
Grace getting to hold her sisters hand for the first time.

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Oh what a busy life we lead

I started back to work full time this Monday. Boy did the whole family feel it. By today, Wednesday, everyone has been a little cranky.  Just a little.

I have been mia for a couple of weeks so here are some things we have done.


 Starting cutting these babies for a manly quilt. Going to be VERY cool!
Had a yummy dinner and some good wine with my in-laws. The girls had a blast too! I bet baby Clara can't wait till she can keep up with these three!

Worked hard in my classroom! I did a LOT of different things this year and made some new things too. I thought this sign was too cute to not use! Made it with the cricut and then laminated it.

Thoughts:

This was my Gradmother and Granddaddy Goodman. Grandmother's birthday was this month. She was a special education teacher for 45 years.  Goodness me!


Here is my Meme, mom's mom. People say I look a lot like her. Thought since I was posting one Grandmother I will post the other.





This week ahead:

so much to finish!  Parent information packets, info cards, names cut out for desk, papers put away, pencils to sharpen, first week copies to be made, lesson plans to write, and I am sure I am forgetting something.

;o)

See ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment