My girls

My girls
Grace getting to hold her sisters hand for the first time.

Friday, June 8, 2012

Hot pink lady!

Goodness what a day! This morning I had some lovely friends over and we made a pinterest project! Totally fun and totally organized.

Grace had to get her arm put in a full cast today.  ;o(  She was excited till she learned,:

NO:
1. Swimming
2. No sand. Ummmm we have a beach vacation planned in 2 weeks!!
3. Again no swimming


Here is she is picking out the color of her cast. Not surprised that she was going to pick pink. She is excited about it here.













The beginning of it all. She is a little nervous. I am sure this part hurts a bit getting. Louis was our cast guy. He was fabulous!













Now getting some kind of padding added to the sock tube.














Getting the pink cast put on the hand. She was a little nervous here, but she did great. We laughed and joked with each other the whole time.












First layer is all done. Letting it dry a bit. She complained about it getting hot. I touched it. Man I had no idea the heat it would produce as the cast was drying.













The finished product. Took almost an hour and she is little worn out too, but in good spirits. Lets see how good they are in 3 weeks when she has missed out on all the swimming and ocean time.  ;o) We also blinged it out tonight. But alas this momma was too tired to take pictures. Yes a shock I know. I will get those for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment