My girls

My girls
Grace getting to hold her sisters hand for the first time.

Sunday, June 3, 2012

summer is here!

Schools....out....for....summer!!!!
's
YES!!!  Oh I have been SO ready for summer break. I need this break. I will be able to get my house back in order and spend some good quality time with my girls. I sure do miss them during the year.

I have a LOT of sewing projects lined up for the summer.  Sewing a few dresses for the girls, I have several quilts in line to make. Finish the baby quilt, bind my brown quilt, make a pinewheel quilt, start a stained glass window own, make Gace's (find a pattern for it too), and join a quilt block of the month.  So needless to say I will be doing a LOT of sewing.

I also have some pinterest projects lined up too for the house and my classroom. But right now I will be taking a nice little nap to start my summer off!!

No comments:

Post a Comment