My girls

My girls
Grace getting to hold her sisters hand for the first time.

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

VBS 2012

Well I know I am jumping ahead here, but I will write about the wedding weekend in a bit. Brad is still working on editing them. So you will all just have to wait.

VBS has started at our church and both girls having a lot of fun. They go to music time, games, snack time, crafts and story time. I know that Grace is already learning a lot and I am really enjoying listening to her talk about Jesus at the dinner table.

Here are some photos of our first couple of days.



 Evelyn and her boat. She was very proud of it today.

 Game time. See the pink cast? Grace was really enjoying herself.
 This was the craft today. Love how it turned out.




 Getting ready for the closing prayer.

Evelyn working on her art. She was so good. Makes this mama proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment