My girls

My girls
Grace getting to hold her sisters hand for the first time.

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Lots of thinking on my sewing room

So naturally when you are laid up in bed your mind thinks of all the things that you need and or should do. I keep rethinking my sewing/scrapbooking/craft room. I am very lucky to have a whole room just dedicated to my two favorite hobbies. I also store all my Creative Memories product in there as well. We have been in this house for 7 yrs now and the room has changed many times. I feel it is changing in the right direction this time. My dear husband is going to begin some work on it tonight. My sewing table needs to be lowered. Instead of buying a new table, I sat at my current table and he measured. Since getting Red I noticed that she is taller too, so the table is coming down a bit. Here is my agenda for the room and hopefully by the fall holidays I can do this. 1. Rotate the scrapbooks that are finished out of the room for more shelf space. 2. Better fabric storag and labels. Organize by color, project, fat quarters ect. 3. Clean up and go through the "other" stuff stored in there. 4. Hang quilting board to lay out quilts. 5. Hang items up and around room, out of the way. 6. Get ideas. A work in progress for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment