My girls

My girls
Grace getting to hold her sisters hand for the first time.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Sore arms

I knew that having foot surgery would mean sore arms, possibly from the crutches or going up and down the stairs. But really this sore? Like I did a really hard arm work out for days straight at jazzercise?  UGH Needless to say I am sore, but it is a good sore.

Here is my task each time I have come downstairs and want to go back up.

Folks that is a long way up when you are sitting and you know that you can only use your arms and one leg. The girls think it funny that I go up and down the stairs on mu bottom. Gives them the giggles about it. Wonder if my kids arms and legs are sore from traveling this way?  They sure don't act like it.

As I roll by my sewing room each day I get anxious. I want to be in there working on my projects!  Hopefully tomorrow afternoon I can get back and so some sewing.

Happy Tuesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment