My girls

My girls
Grace getting to hold her sisters hand for the first time.

Monday, July 9, 2012

What to do, what to do.....

So with my surgery I haven't been able to sew now for 4 days.  ACK that isn't like me. Especially in the summer time, when I have time to spend on projects. I haven't even scrapbooked. Now I did get a lot of both of my hobbies done before the surgery, but still I have projects to do! I have things I want to make and quilt along I want to get started on.

So what's a girl to do? I have read 4 books, 3 of which were bluebonnets for next school year. I liked all but one. Not into the whole graphic novel craze. I did read and LOVED  A Discovery of Witches. Very good book, and can't wait for the others to come out int he trilogy.
Good book, held my attention and helped me through a couple painful nights.  Not sure what I will real next. I have several books to choose from right now.

The girls are busy trying to entertain me or out right ignore me. Here was my entertainment the other night. This girl cracks me up!
 Trying out her 80's look I think. Take a picture of me, is what she kept saying.
 Bucket head. For some reason Evelyn just kept putting this bucket on her head. You can kind of see my rollerator in this picture. Helps me get around downstairs nicely.


Hey I am bucket patrol! What are you doing?  You wanna have snack?



Hoping to feel a little better tomorrow and maybe work on a block or two. Hopefully Brad will do some cutting for me with his engineering precision and then I can finally start the quilt along.

No comments:

Post a Comment