My girls

My girls
Grace getting to hold her sisters hand for the first time.

Friday, July 20, 2012

Shrinky Drinks

Remember shrinky dinks? Today while at Michael's getting a great deal on a 10 drawer rolling cart, mom and I thought the kids needed a craft. Evelyn came down with strep throat this week, and mom leaves Saturday. So emotions are high and lots of cranky people. With all that we saw this at Michaels.

This set was TOO cool. We made jewelry out of it all.  We all had fun making them.


 Grace and Nanna posing for a picture.
 This was one of the piece's Evelyn and I worked on together. Evelyn showing me her bird.

 Watching the shrinky dink magic.

 A batch ready to go.

 All curled up!
All Done

Here is one of the rings we made. Too cute!

It was a good way to spend the afternoon. Kept both girls nice a busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment