My girls

My girls
Grace getting to hold her sisters hand for the first time.

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Restless!!!

Oh I am so restless!! I am ready to be able to drive again!  I really have no project to work on tonight.  I guess I shouldn't have made those thread catchers so fast!  I was suppose to go to my quilt class tonight, but seeing as I have to depend on everyone else to get me places, get my rollerator thing.  UGG. I am not normally a person who ask for everyone to do things for me. I just get up and do it. 

Well right now I can't sew on my blocks for quilts class, I need thread. I am hoping that tomorrow I can talk someone it to taking me to Hobby Lobby or some where to get thread. Couldn't go to class because of the above paragraph AND the thread.  ACKKK!!!!

Just praying that on Thursday Dr. Sands will let me start driving and or putting some pressure on this foot.

No comments:

Post a Comment